Guidelines for Setting Up a Booth at the Calgary Walk to Remember 2019
- The cost to set up a table for your organization at our event is $25. This fee must be paid prior to September 7, 2019. If you are approved to sell merchandise at your table, the cost of the table will be waived. In lieu of the table fee, we kindly ask that a donation of approx. 20% from the proceeds collected the day of the walk (on merchandise sold) be donated back to the Calgary Walk to Remember by September 20, 2019. E-Transfers can be sent to email@example.com.
- Tables will be provided by the CWTR for your organization to use during the event. However, we ask that you provide your own tent should you require one as the tents at the CWTR are limited.
- Please provide us a description of your organization, what information you’d like to present to our CWTR community, and why you think your organization would be a good fit for our CWTR event. There will be limited tables available, and the CWTR committee will choose organizations based on factors such as relevance to the event, feedback from our families from previous years, merchandise available, etc.
- All items being sold must be approved by the Calgary Walk to Remember committee.
- Please keep in mind that you are representing the CWTR by having a table set up at our event. Many of our families are at different stages in their grief, so please be mindful and respectful to their special day.
- We ask that you do not approach our CWTR families, rather, we foster an open community and will make announcements throughout the day letting our families know where to find you should they wish to approach your organization.
- We will help promote your organization/business. In order to do this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 2-3 weeks prior a post that you would like us to share with our families on our social media outlets. Examples can include who you are, what you do/offer, and any merchandise you may want to sell including prices and forms of payments so we can get the word/excitement out prior to the walk. It is an important value of the CWTR that we continue to grow our community for our families, and that we help our families connect outside of the community and find respective events that will aid in their healing process. To help us hold true to this value, we kindly ask that you also help us promote the Calgary Walk to Remember on your social media outlets by tagging us on FB and Instagram prior to, during, or after the event. Our social media tag is @calgarywalktoremember
- Participants running the table must be at the event by 12:00 p.m. to set up. In the past, our families have started to arrive as early as 12:15pm, so please give yourself the appropriate time to set up your table.
If you have any questions please feel free to email email@example.com.
Thanks for your support. Looking forward to having you at the walk,
Calgary walk to Remember Committee